We are looking for ABAP developers who have a good understanding of SD and/or MM business processes to join our OpenText delivery practice. The candidate should be able to design and develop technical solutions based upon the OpenText SAP Solution products, primarily in purchase to pay (P2P). Successful candidates will also be involved in the deployment and implementation of the solutions at client sites and solve production and support issues.
The successful candidate must have proven, successful experience with ABAP development in the following areas:
- ABAP Functions, Classes and Methods
- BADI, BDC and BAPI development
- Reports, ScreenPainter and Smartforms
- Experience in ArchiveLink, SAP Workflow, SAPUI5/FIORI if possible.
This role requires that, in addition to technical knowledge, the candidate will ideally demonstrate an understanding of customer business processes around Sales Order Confirmation, Purchase Order Creation and Acceptance, Invoicing, Billing and Remittance.
Ideally the candidate will be based in Malaga province in Spain, but candidates will from other areas in Spain will be considered. English proficiency C1 is mandatory.
- Develop ABAP solutions based on OpenText SAP Solution
- Understand business requirements and translate them to system design configure / customize system according to design.
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
Qualification and Training:
- Any business or technical graduate degree
- English proficiency C1
- Relevant SAP certifications a bonus
- 3 year plus as an ABAP Program analyst
- Core modules in SD, MM
- Experience working with HANA
- ArchiveLink Content Management
- Project Management
Qualities and Attitude:
- Team focused.
- Embrace learning and change.
- Detail oriented.
- Passionate about what you do.
- Effective decision-making skills.
- Ability to design, develop and articulate solutions based on requirements
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Windows Server, SQL*Server
- SAP Basis