Design, implement and support customer projects with a focus on Document and Content Management.
- Installation of OpenText Vendor Invoice Management for SAP including the landscape and solution design, configuration, and testing
- Support of SAP data management projects including data archiving, ILM and GDPR requirements
- Act as a project lead consultant feeding back into project reporting as required
Qualification and Training:
- OpenText VIM Certified
- Any Technical Graduate Degree
- Experience with the installation design and deployment of OpenText Vendor Invoice Management for SAP.
- SAP consulting within one of the key delivery areas.
- 3-5 years’ experience
- At least 2 complete project life cycles
- Experience with the installation design and deployment of OpenText Archive Centre, or OpenText VIM
- Knowledge of SAP Archive Link
Qualities and Attitude:
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Excellent organisational and team working
- Effective decision-making skills
- Flexible to fast changing project requirements and delivery requirements
- Knowledge of general business processes and procedures across multiple sectors.
- Working knowledge of OpenText Archive Centre, or OpenText VIM.
Experience of SAP ILM or Data Archiving beneficial.