We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced SAP HANA Back End Developer to join our fast-growing International IT services business on a full time basis in Spain. Proceed Group are recognised global experts in SAP archiving, decommissioning and content management of enterprise systems. In a nutshell, we help large organisations to better manage their data which results in improved business and IT performance, reduced costs, increased ROI and ensures legal data compliance. In our 20-year history, we have helped 650+ customers with their SAP data management strategies.
You will be part of the Agile Software Development Team responsible for Data Management Products, where we aim to deliver value to Customers by lowering their storage costs. We are looking for creative and proactive members aligned with the Agile principles.
- Develop REST APIs in NodeJs
- Use Git/Github for source code collaboration
- Write scripts for configuration and/or automate
- Attend Scrum events (Daily, Sprint Planning, Review, etc.)
- Understand Linux i.e. be able to do some configuration, change parameters, run commands, etc
- Create/modify tables and queries in SQL database
- Develop HANA database logic in SAP SQL Script e.g. procedures, functions, etc.
- Develop Unit Tests using TDD approach
- Understand old SAP ECC and/or ABAP is a plus
Qualification and Training
- Educated to degree level – any Technical Graduate degree Desirable: BSc or MSc in Computing
- Experience with Node.js and REST APIs (desirable: courses or certifications and other related frameworks such as React, Angular, etc).
- SAP HANA / XSA experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Scrum methodologies or experience working under agile methodologies
Competencies, Qualities and Attitude:
- Fluent in business English
- Able to work independently AND effectively as part of a local and global team
- Passionate about software/technology
- Enthusiasm for learning and development within the SAP world
- Tenacious, enthusiastic, engaging, ambitious
- Willingness to travel internationally as required
What’s in it for you?
- A rare opportunity to be pivotal team member in a fast-growing business with global ambitions
- Involvement in a large variety of projects for big customer accounts
- We provide a flexible and supportive working environment – as long as the job gets done, we are happy to provide reasonable flexibility and in return we would expect the same if required
- Hybrid/remote working
- Competitive compensation package based on experience of candidate