We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced PMO to join our fast-growing International IT services business based in, Hertfordshire. Proceed Group are recognised global experts in SAP archiving, decommissioning and content management of enterprise systems. In a nutshell, we help large organisations to better manage their data which results in improved business and IT performance, reduced costs, increased ROI and ensures legal data compliance. In our 20-year history, we have helped 700+ customers with their SAP data management strategies. For more information visit our home page.
This is a full-time position. We are open to the location of applicants – ideally, someone based in the East or South-East of England, but we will consider other areas within the UK. The majority of work will be home-based, but there may be occasional requirements to work from other sites.
We are seeking a highly motivated professional with the right set of tools to join our team. You need to be able to build strong, long-lasting relationships by understanding needs, identifying risks, providing recommendations/solutions and status updates to both clients and management.
To be successful in this role you will need to have some experience and understanding of SAP technology and projects.
They will ensure best practice adheres through the full life cycle on all projects. This will be done by monitoring and reporting on any potential risks.
Working closely with the Delivery and Project manager to ensure the four simple KPI’s for project management are met
- Will the customer shout from the rooftops about what a great job Proceed did?
- Will our consultants say that had an enjoyable and stress-free time working on the project?
- Was the project delivered on time?
- Was the project delivered to budget?
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain and update project plans and documentation – Responsible for RAID logs, Change Milestone Logs and weekly/fortnightly reports and relevant documentation supported by the change control function
- Responsible for maintaining best practices on projects – Manage best practice through control practices and documenting status and strategic outcomes
- Report on status of milestones and deliverables – Oversee the milestones and deliverables across programs and portfolio of work
- Monitor and report on the effective management of resources – Identify and highlights any pinch points or risks
- Support the project manager in key tasks – Assist with key tasks as identified by either the delivery of project manager
What you’ll bring:
- Prince II or equivalent Agile Project Management
- SAP or technology experience.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Nice to haves
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field
- Product knowledge of content management or archiving
- A people person with the ability to understand, engage and build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels, no matter the personality type
- Dynamic and confident – a go-getter, confident in your own abilities and in communicating with others
- Challenging – having the confidence to question and push back where appropriate
- Meticulous and proactive – the devil is in the detail – be the one who identifies and manages risks and issues before they surface
- Resilient and flexible – ability to deal with issues and urgent requirements in a fast-paced, start-up style, changeable environment
- Independent and responsible – you will get on with whatever is required and take ownership for your work
- Problem solving – problems don’t phase you and you simply rise to the challenge and find a solution
What’s in it for you?
- A rare opportunity to be a pivotal team member in a fast-growing business with global ambitions
- A flexible and supportive working environment – as long as the job gets done, we are happy to provide reasonable flexibility and in return we would expect the same if required
- Hybrid/remote working
- Competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience of candidate
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays pro-rated