Design, implement and support customer projects with a focus on Document and Content Management.
Ideally the candidate will be based in Malaga province in Spain, but candidates will from other areas in Spain will be considered. English proficiency C1 is mandatory
- Design and implementation of VIM for SAP – Including the landscape and solution design, configuration, and testing
- Support of SAP data management projects – Including data archiving, ILM and GDPR requirements
- Act as a project lead consultant feeding back into project reporting as required.
Qualification and Training:
- Open Text Vendor Invoice Management for SAP Solutions Certified
- English proficiency C1
- Any Technical Graduate Degree
- Experience with the installation design and deployment of VIM for SAP.
- SAP consulting within one of the key delivery areas.
- 3-5 years’ experience
- At least 2 complete project life cycles
- Experience with the installation design and deployment of OpenText Archive Centre, or OpenText VIM
- Knowledge of SAP Archive Link
Qualities and Attitude:
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Excellent organisational and team working
- Effective decision-making skills
- Flexible to fast changing project requirements and delivery requirements.
- Knowledge of general business processes and procedures across multiple sectors.
- Working knowledge of OpenText Archive Centre, OpenText Extended ECM for SAP, or OpenText VIM.
- Experience of SAP ILM or Data Archiving beneficial.