Join our 30 minute webinar to learn more on how our Data Protection Services can help your organisation to get to grips with GDPR and other forthcoming legislation
The European Unions 10 year Digital Single market plan has already brought us the GDPR, UK Data Protection Act 2018, NIST and MIFID2, and with enhanced E-Privacy regulations coming soon along with further legislation to follow over the next 10 years.With these facts in mind, our Data Protection Officer as a Service is there to see you through this complex regulatory landscape leaving you able to focus on the business advantages to be gained.
Our services are flexible, designed to meet all company sizes and complexities. Allowing you to focus on business as usual while we at Proceed focus on your compliance.
Our DPOaaS offers;
- Comprehensive data protection and security audit
- Multi-level flexible term service contracts to meet all business sizes and requirements
- Highly qualifed specialists in; Data Protection, Compliance and Security
- Services range from, legal surveillance, Data Protection and Information Security
- Available as a 24/7 365, with DPO and CISO service
- Services available to UK, Ireland and Europe.
For more information on our selection of Data Protection Services download our white paper here