RightSizing your SAP Data & Documents should be included at the planning stage of your SAP S/4HANA or any migration to SAP HANA
For enterprise resource planning (ERP), SAP S/4HANA gives you a powerful suite of business applications based on a unified framework. Innovative in-memory processing permits a near real-time single source of truth for business data.
Migrating to SAP S/4HANA can be complicated and costly.
However, including a Data Management strategy within your planning model will reduce your inital investment and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with the additional benefits of improving user experience and data compliance.
Join our 1 hour webinar and learn from our experts and customer experiences how this is possible.
In this webinar session we will cover:
- How to analyse your current systems data, enabling you to make an informed decision on what data you should migrate
- How by reducing your data footprint project costs can be significantly reduced
- How by setting data retention rules assists with keeping data compliant
- Customer examples of migrations to SAP HANA and the savings made
- How an on-going Data Management strategy once on SAP HANA keeps control of unexpected expenditure.