Join our virtual session discussing SAP BW Data Volume Management to reduce your Data footprint in preparation for your migration to BW/4HANA and/or The Cloud.
Reducing the size of your BW system prior to either migration will show a significant TCO reduction, especially when taking into account the costs of HANA appliances and upgrades.
The focus will be on:
- SAP BW Nearline Storage (NLS)
- Integration with SAP ILM & SAP IQ
- SAP BW/4HANA Data Privacy & Protection
- Integrates seamlessly into the BW system
- Compresses data – lowering storage and operational costs
- Uses time partitioned storage to support easy archive access
- Implements write-protected, read-only controls to keep online and NearLine data consistent
- Most importantly, SAP IQ is user-friendly. SAP Users can access NLS BW data quickly and easily, producing BW queries without reloading.