Proceeds’ Annual SAP Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) Clinic
We are again, due to popular demand, running our SAP Data Management Clinic in November across the UK, commencing in Central Manchester, working our way down to London.
If you haven’t come across our 1-2-1 clinics we have run over the past few years, we offer SAP customers a one hour slot to talk about any issues on managing SAP Data & Documents, and, if you partake in our Complimentary Data Assessment, we will talk accurately about your own data, and give SAP best practice advice on how to manage and control it from future growth.
So, regardless of your future plans, we help you to get a clear view on your data.
Here are some benefits our customers have experienced from previous clinics;
- Quick wins by showing what data can be removed from the production system without any involvement from the business (non-transactional data)
- Advice on data that has reached its retention period, where to move it too, show its availability for reporting and audits etc, how customers using SAP ILM can reduce data and IT spend significantly
- With advice on a solid SAP Data Management strategy, our customers were able to reduce migration project costs when moving to SAP HANA or S/4 HANA
- Customers who are not yet planning to migrate to SAP HANA, but were aware their data needed attention due to new data regulations and growth, learned how to do this, so assisting with compliance and further hardware spend
- Customers who were planning a migration to SAP HANA, but have had to delay as costs were prohibitive, learned that if they embarked on an SAP Data & Document Management project now, costs of migrating to SAP HANA were significantly reduced, as with less data to migrate the smaller HANA appliance required and go live time shortened, making the window of opportunity greater.
- We showed how, with ongoing regular data management using SAP ILM automation, data growth is kept to the minimum thus keeping control of costs of; Hardware refresh, Cloud service levels, Hosted Service levels
- Using OpenText and SAP ILM together, our customers learnt how data and documents can be managed and linked so archived information is always available when required, but not using valuable space on their production system i.e. HANA when not required
The clinics are by confirmed appointment only, if you would like to book, please register above and we will then send you a selection of times that are still available.