SAP’s vision is to help every customer become a best-run enterprise. In 2015, they launched their fourth ERP suite S/4 HANA providing next-generation processes that connect and orchestrate their customers entire business. With embedded AI and a more streamlined display and better workflows, S/4 HANA is quickly becoming SAP’s most successful ERP system.
Key Features of SAP S/4 HANA
SAP S/4HANA will simplify your IT landscape and reduce the cost of ownership (TCO), through:
- Reducing your data footprint – up to 50% reduction in data footprint due to in-memory, columnar database
- Working with larger data sets in one system – saving hardware costs, operational costs, and time
- Embedded AI technology – enables improved insight and performance
- Real-time advanced analytics – better forecasting and faster decisions
- Streamlined data display – providing a more straightforward and more intuitive front-end
- Competitive edge and better workflows – with industry-specific business processes
- Flexible deployment options – cloud, on-premise, or hybrid to drive quick time-to-value
Innovation is also made simple with an open platform (SAP HANA Cloud Platform) to drive advanced applications – for example, predicting, recommending, and simulating – while protecting existing investments.
Finally, business users can leverage a simple, role-based user experience based on modern design principles that minimise training and increases productivity.
Allows for exponentially faster processing and simplified transaction with more aggregate table structures
Key Benefits of SAP S/4 HANA
SAP S/4HANA allows you to:
- Reinvent business models
- Drive new revenues and profits
- Connect with customers through any channel to deliver value
- Access the Internet of Things and Big Data
- Simplify your processes, drive them in real-time and adapt instantly
- Gain insight into any data, in real-time – supporting instant decision making
- Real-time reporting for resilient, agile decision making
- A scalable platform so you can grow your business without limits
- Move to a supported release with continued significant Research and Development investments from SAP
- Smaller total data footprint
- Higher throughput
- Faster analytics and reporting
- ERP, CRM, SRM, SCM, PLM co-deployed
- Unlimited workload capacity
- SAP HANA multi-tenancy
- All data: social, text, geo, graph, processing
- New SAP Fiori UX for any device (mobile, desktop, tablet)
- Three deployment options: on premise, public cloud and managed cloud
Preparing for your move to S/4 HANA
With streamlined data, the migration to S/4HANA is quicker and more cost-effective.
Our experienced SAP specialists have a tried-and-tested approach to SAP data management that will streamline your data before migrating. We will analyse your data to produce a detailed SAP data management report, outlining which data can be archived & purged, and what we recommend you migrate to S/4HANA.
Book a free data assessment