Efficient and effective collabortation between suppliers, customers and finance requires a flexible and modern solution that allows for process co-ordination, automation and real-time insight into the processing status and blockages. Some examples include, high cost of paper documentation, too many invoices with exceptions, and a lack of compliance and control. Learn how OpenText™ Vendor Invoice Management for SAP® can help here.
OpenTextTM Vendor Invoice Management for SAP® streamlines procure-to-pay and order-to-cash operations for SAP customers. It optimises and simplifies the process of receiving managing, monitoring, and routing invoices, quotations, order confirmations, delivery notes, sales orders, remittance advices and related documentation on all levels. It ensures consistently accurate, timely and compliant financial payments to vendors every time.
Accelerate invoice and order processing through rapid data capture and automated routing. Receive documents in format from any channel. The integrated self-service interface for suppliers and employees eliminates time-consuming responses to invoice and payment status queries.
Boost productivity and revenue
Increase ROI by reducing cycle times and eliminating late fees and deliveries. This also results in achieving significant savings, better supplier relationships and greater discounts. Improve productivity through intelligent automation allowing purchasers and suppliers to focus on value-adding tasks instead.
Promote compliance and prevent fraud
Ensure compliance due to defined business processes and a documented audit trail. Auditors have full access to this detailed processing history at any time because all actions are documented in the audit trail. These features are prerequisites to fraud prevention and meet internal controls on financial reporting regulations.
Expands customer satisfaction by automating sales order processing
Streamline sales order processing and ensuring that orders are accurately confirmed and processed as early as possible. This also allows a more efficient resource, production, and shipment planning, further reducing risks and costs.
OpenText Vendor Invoice Management for SAP (VIM), with the right configuration, can optimise your company’s procure-to-pay and order-to-cash processes. Read our intoduction to OpenText Vendor Invoice Management for SAP (VIM) and how Proceed Group can help you benefit from this solution.
To realise these benefits, you need to ensure that OpenTextTM Vendor Invoice Management for SAP® is implemented to support your specific business needs. Working with an OpenTextTM partner is the recommended route:
- Proceed Group is an OpenText Silver Service partner and we have over 20 years’ experience working with SAP data and document management. We are also an SAP Gold Partner demonstrating our commitment and recognition within this space.
- Our experience covers a wide variety of markets, sectors and different types of companies, allowing us to have a wealth of knowledge in terms of the best configuration and implementation strategies.
- What sets us apart is our flexible and dynamic project approach. This ensures that we can truly understand your business requirements and respond in a fast and agile fashion providing you with a cost efficient and focused project.
- Consultation and Product demo – We will arrange a meeting to discuss your specific business requirements and determine how best to implement the OpenText™ Vendor Invoice Management for SAP® solution
- Solution tailoring – We will recommend how we would tailor and configure the solution to fit your specific needs as well as propose the project plan for implementation.
- Deployment and configuration – We will deploy and configure the solution based on the recommended blueprint, applying a flexible and agile way of working to ensure your requirements are met to the highest standards.
To start your journey in optimising your company’s procure-to-pay and order-to-cash processes, we recommend a consultation call with our team to understand how OpenText™ Vendor Invoice Management for SAP® can benefit you.