Any successful business needs to manage and control electronic documents as part of an overall content management solution, integrating these with their core business processes. To support this requirement, Proceed has partnered with OpenText to provide and support Extended ECM for SAP.
Extended ECM by OpenText for SAP
What is OpenText™ Extended ECM For SAP® Solutions?
Create a better way to work and connect the world of your enterprise content and enterprise applications by taking advantage of a complete, enterprise-grade ECM solution that uniquely integrates with SAP Business Suite on HANA (SAP ERP, CRM, SCM, SRM, PLM) and S/4HANA in a productized fashion. OpenText™ Extended ECM for SAP Solutions adds data and document archiving, imaging, document management, collaboration, certified records management, and application-spanning virtual views of related information to your SAP systems.
OpenText™ Extended ECM Platform helps build a foundation for an organization’s digital transformation. It improves process productivity by integrating Enterprise Content Management (ECM) with lead applications to bridge silos and enhance information flows.
Drives proceed efficiency
Accelerates cycle time by automating manual tasks, simplifying access, and improving content collaboration. Gain efficiency from both the lead application and the enterprise content management tools.
Offers users a 360-degree view of both structured and unstructured business content from a single interface, providing content in context without the need to switch between different applications.
Streamlined innovation and tim-to-revenue
Transforms business models and digitalises value chains with an integrated approach to ECM that extends content services into the organisation’s foundational technology environment.
Delivers deeper insight into product, customer, supplier or asset performance through integrated data and content analytics for improved decision-making.
Mitigate compliance risk
Automatically applies metadata and classifications transparently in the background, without end-user intervention.
One version of truth
Offers a centralised repository for all business content regardless of the origin or source ensures that all stakeholders are working with the most current and relevant content.
Drives operational efficiencies for content related processes and information flows by kicking off event actions automatically and removing human intervention for low value manual tasks.
Enables users to remain connected and productive, wherever they are. OpenText™ Content Server Mobile connects content and processes, allowing iOS and Android device users to view and interact with information on the go.
Whitepaper: OpenText Extended ECM for SAP Solutions
Discover how, with the right implementation and support, OpenText Extended ECM for SAP Solutions can help organizations reduce the time and effort spent managing, organising, and sharing information.
Implementation and support
To realise these benefits, you need to ensure that OpenText™ Extended ECM for SAP® Solutions is implemented to support your specific business needs. Working through an OpenText partner is the recommended route.
- Proceed Group is an OpenText Silver Service partner and we have over 20 years’ experience working with SAP data and document management. We are also an SAP Gold Partner demonstrating our commitment and recognition within this space.
- Our experience covers a wide variety of markets, sectors and different types of companies, allowing us to have a wealth of knowledge in terms of the best configuration and implementation strategies.
- What sets us apart is our flexible and dynamic project approach. This ensures that we can truly understand your business requirements and respond in a fast and agile fashion providing you with a cost efficient and focused project.
How Proceed can help you
- Consultation and Product demo – We will arrange a meeting to discuss your specific business requirements and determine how best to implement the OpenText™ Extended ECM for SAP® solutions.
- Solution tailoring – We will recommend how we would tailor and configure the solution to fit your specific needs as well as propose the project plan for implementation.
- Deployment and configuration – We will deploy and configure the solution based on the recommended blueprint, applying a flexible and agile way of working to ensure your requirements are met to the highest standards.