We are seeking a Senior ILM & Archiving Consultant to join our team of analytical and critical thinkers. You will be instrumental in architecting and leading implementations of enterprise-level solutions of SAP Archiving. You will define the problem, propose and create the solution.
The successful candidate must have proven, successful experience in at least three end-to-end projects, taking them from requirements gathering through to design, implementation and post go-live activities. You will have client facing experience and strong communication skills as this role will include daily collaboration with business representatives and technical leaders.
- Reviewing customer’s current archiving strategy and verifying scope within SAP Landscape.
- Performing database analysis to identify and formulate proposed archiving roadmaps.
- Leading ILM workshops to present findings to key stakeholders.
- Configuring ILM Archiving Objects for Blocking, Archiving, Reporting, Retrieval and/or Deletion, across various modules. This includes the Read programs, Archive Information Structures (AIS), DRB views and other SAP-standard reports.
- Scheduling and executing Catch-Up and Ongoing Archiving runs, reviewing results and optimizing where required.
- Retaining overall view of project implementation to ensure quality results.
Qualification and Training:
- Any business or technical graduate degree
- BSc in Computing
- 5-7 years archiving experience
- 3 years ILM experience
- End to End Implementation of at least 3 ILM Archiving Projects
- Strong Customer Services
- Experience working with archiving with Business Suite on HANA or S/4 HANA;
- Awareness of how ILM functionality supports GDPR compliance.
Qualities and Attitude:
- Team focused.
- Embrace learning and change.
- Detail oriented.
- Passionate about what you do.
- Leadership abilities and effective decision-making skills.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of the implementation, customisation and configuration of ILM technologies.
- Experience of business processes purchase to pay, order to cash are mandatory, others are a benefit.