Developing and delivering innovative, sustainable ingredients is at the heart of Croda International’s business. These ingredients are often only a small percentage of the finished product, however it is that percentage that makes the difference by delivering unique performance benefits.
Industry: Chemicals | Application: Rightsizing & Archiving
- Need to reduce the size of the Oracle database used by their SAP ECC system to enable the migration to HANA in Microsoft Azure.
- Need to decommission legacy SAP Content Server and migrate documents to SAP IQ
- Need for an integrated and modern IT solution that has speed, ease, and works in real-time
- Requirement of a simplified solution to optimize sales and order management processes to obtain transparency and control
- Proceed provided deep expertise in SAP Archiving using SAP Information Lifecycle Management to reduce Croda’sTCO, business risks, and data volumes
- Enduring and forward-thinking relationship between SAP and Crodawith the experience that SAP brings helping in the navigation of work activities, risks, and barriers to achieve the project’s goals and objectives
- Cloud-based solution that effectively scales and competes with the business complexity and cost
“Migrating our SAP ECC6 system on Oracle to Business Suite on HANAwas challenging because of the high operational cost of running a 3.4TB database size in memory. Reducing the database size to below 0.5TB in less than 3 months paid for the archiving project with an ROI of below 2 years.”
Paul Knoester, Group IT Operations Director, Croda International Plc
Proceed Group has been running data management projects for over twenty years – helping hundreds of customers worldwide. Our services include SAP archiving, content management as well as the decommissioning of SAP and non- SAP systems. This combined with our team of expert consultants and our range of state of the art products, is the key to delivering success for our customers.