Yes! If you’re planning a migration to SAP HANA, then archiving should be a key part of the project.
RightSizing your data in readiness for SAP HANA will dramatically reduce TCO
The Benefits include;
- Manage and streamline your data effectively
- Access data quickly regardless of where it is stored
- Lower appliance costs significantly
- Minimise resources required for migration
- Reduce SAP HANA total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Increase SAP HANA return on investment (ROI)
Even a simple ‘housekeeping exercise’ can reduce the SAP HANA appliance requirement. We have a number of customers who had over 5TB of non-business technical data, that could be deleted with no interaction from other business areas!
Find out more about RightSizing in Readiness for SAP HANA here