Proceed Joins SAPSA (Swedish SAP User Group)
Monday, January 30th, 2023
We at Proceed Group are thrilled to announce that we have recently joined SAPSA (Sweden’s SAP user group) as a new supplier. This is a great opportunity for us to connect with industry leaders and bring our own innovative solutions to the SAP marketplace.
With 20+ years of experience helping SAP customers control data growth, reduce costs, and enable compliance through data archiving, system decommissioning, content management, and our data protection and compliance services, we are excited to bring our expertise to SAPSA.
With in-depth knowledge of business drivers and requirements, we design and implement customised solutions to meet the unique needs of our clients.
How we are helping SAP customers:
- Rightsizing for S/4HANA or the Cloud
- M&A and Divestment transitions
- Lowering IT and storage costs
- Improving system performance
- And enabling regulatory compliance
We hope to benefit SAPSA members in several ways:
- Sharing our wealth of knowledge and experience with the community.
- Providing access to the latest technologies in SAP data and document management.
- Customised solutions to meet specific business needs
- Best practices including research, white papers, case studies and industry reports
- Workshops, seminars, or training sessions.
For SAPSA members, we look forward to connecting with you and collaborating on projects and initiatives. Our goal is to help you stay informed and up to date on the latest trends and developments in SAP data management, and to offer customised solutions tailored to meet your business requirements.
Look out for our latest research, white papers, and case studies to help you stay informed about how other SAP customers are addressing their business challenges.
Additionally, look out for our webinars and workshops covering a wide range of topics, giving you the opportunity to learn from our experts and develop your knowledge in SAP data and document management.
In the meantime, take a look at some of resources to better understand how we can support you:
- For SAP data archiving: What and why SAP data archiving
- For system decommissioning: Legacy system decommissioning with Proceed
- For GDPR: How to get started on your data privacy journey
- For even more insights, take a look at our YouTube channel
And some of our customer successes:
- Croda international (Video) – 80% reduction in data in less than 3 months
- Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Dutch Rail) – 50% reduction in legacy system maintenance costs
- See more of our case studies here
We look forward to supporting and guiding you in your pursuit to improve business and IT performance, reduce costs, increase ROI and assist with data compliance and regulations.
For immediate assistance with data management solutions, contact Proceed Group’s Regional Lead, Paul Wood
“We are thrilled to be joining SAPSA and bringing our expertise in SAP data management to the table. Proceed Group is proud to have helped many customers in the region with our SAP data management solutions. We look forward to working with industry professionals and continuing to drive innovation and success for our customers.”
You may be interested in
New Managing Director Renews Focus on Fast-Tracking RISE for SAP Customers
Proceed Group appoints Robert Reuben as the new Managing Director, who is committed to accelerating the adoption of RISE with SAP and S/4HANA. His goal is to help more customers reduce costs and improve sustainability and IT agility.
Syniti chooses our data decommissioning solution
As experts in the data decommissioning field, and having worked extensively on joint projects, Syniti felt Proceed Cella was the best fit for the organisation in offering a tool that would help customers achieve financial efficiencies across their data centres.
Proceed Group launches new edition of their Rightsizer tool
Preparing for HANA migration have become top of the IT departments list of priorities. This latest version of Rightsizer brings the ability to automate the process of preparing data prior to migration, and maintaining it.