We at Proceed Group are thrilled to announce that we have recently joined SAPSA (Sweden’s SAP user group) as a new supplier. This is a great opportunity for us to connect with industry leaders and bring our own innovative solutions to the SAP marketplace.
With 20+ years of experience helping SAP customers control data growth, reduce costs, and enable compliance through data archiving, system decommissioning, content management, and our data protection and compliance services, we are excited to bring our expertise to SAPSA.
With in-depth knowledge of business drivers and requirements, we design and implement customised solutions to meet the unique needs of our clients.
How we are helping SAP customers:
- Rightsizing for S/4HANA or the Cloud
- M&A and Divestment transitions
- Lowering IT and storage costs
- Improving system performance
- And enabling regulatory compliance
We hope to benefit SAPSA members in several ways:
- Sharing our wealth of knowledge and experience with the community.
- Providing access to the latest technologies in SAP data and document management.
- Customised solutions to meet specific business needs
- Best practices including research, white papers, case studies and industry reports
- Workshops, seminars, or training sessions.
For SAPSA members, we look forward to connecting with you and collaborating on projects and initiatives. Our goal is to help you stay informed and up to date on the latest trends and developments in SAP data management, and to offer customised solutions tailored to meet your business requirements.
Look out for our latest research, white papers, and case studies to help you stay informed about how other SAP customers are addressing their business challenges.
Additionally, look out for our webinars and workshops covering a wide range of topics, giving you the opportunity to learn from our experts and develop your knowledge in SAP data and document management.
In the meantime, take a look at some of resources to better understand how we can support you:
- For SAP data archiving: What and why SAP data archiving
- For system decommissioning: Legacy system decommissioning with Proceed
- For GDPR: How to get started on your data privacy journey
- For even more insights, take a look at our YouTube channel
And some of our customer successes:
- Croda international (Video) – 80% reduction in data in less than 3 months
- Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Dutch Rail) – 50% reduction in legacy system maintenance costs
- See more of our case studies here
We look forward to supporting and guiding you in your pursuit to improve business and IT performance, reduce costs, increase ROI and assist with data compliance and regulations.
For immediate assistance with data management solutions, contact Proceed Group’s Regional Lead, Paul Wood
“We are thrilled to be joining SAPSA and bringing our expertise in SAP data management to the table. Proceed Group is proud to have helped many customers in the region with our SAP data management solutions. We look forward to working with industry professionals and continuing to drive innovation and success for our customers.”
Media mention: Syniti Acquires Proceed Group’s Rightsizer Software
Syniti acquires Proceed Group’s Rightsizer software. Empowering businesses with early data optimisation, Rightsizer ensures a seamless transition to SAP S/4HANA. This strategic move positions Rightsizer as a cornerstone for businesses navigating the complexities of SAP transformations.
Proceed Cella Cloud Now Available on the SAP Store
Proceed Cella Cloud, our solution for decommissioning legacy systems is now available on the SAP Store. With features like comprehensive data management, user-friendly interface, and advanced reporting, Proceed Cella Cloud reduces total cost of ownership by up to 80%, mitigating business risks.
Media mention: Neptune Software partners with Proceed Group to modernise legacy data management and reporting capabilities
Neptune Software and Proceed Group have partnered to provide a comprehensive solution for managing legacy data. By integrating Neptune DXP’s self-serve reporting capabilities with Proceed Cella’s secure data extraction and storage, the collaboration enables self-serve reporting, enhanced functionalities, and seamless data transitions from legacy systems to modern platforms.